Monday, August 4, 2008

Pull Up, Pull Up, Whereever You Are




Joe has become quite accomplished at pulling up and standing. He loves to stand at his shelf in the sunroom. He has two shelves all his own for toys. We also got him a Leap Frog table that plays music, etc. and he loves to stand up and play with that, too. I can tell that he really wants to walk on his own, but he just doesn't have the balance for it yet. Personally, he already crawls fast enough...I can wait a little while for the walking! That reminds me- I have to mention that he has developed his own style when crawling that we've dubbed the "crab crawl." It's just like regular crawling, but when he uses his right leg, he puts the sole of his foot on the ground and pushes off. Joe saves the "crab crawl" for when he's really hustling. I'm going to try to get some video of it and put it on my My Space page.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Especially the picture with the "bear butt"! Check out my latest post...there's a little surprise for you!

    ReplyDelete