Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Joe's Birthday Bash

Joe Harrison is finally one year old. His birthday was a very happy day. I may have gone a little overboard, but you only turn one once, right???

Here is his cake. We didn't have a "theme," so I just went with his nursery colors for the party.


Here's the birthday boy himself. I love his little shirt I had made at Keep it Gypsy. Too perfect!


Everyone sang Happy Birthday to his delight. Joe loved eating his strawberry cake, too!



We played outside (even though it was a little cool) and grilled hot dogs for everyone. I think Joe was a gracious host for his first big party! I can't wait until next year, and hopefully, neither can he.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I guess you guys are kin to Nash.....I saw him in the pictures. He and family go to my church. he is my daughter's age. how funny....Anyway, email if you want about the album. They take about two weeks to come in. If you want a leather album, I will call and we can visit over the phone. BTW: I love his birthday cake. Where did you get it? Addy turns 7 in a few weeks. I was wanting one like that.

    ReplyDelete