Saturday, January 17, 2009

Meet our Miracle

Here are some photos of the newest member of the Howard family- (that's my maiden name for those who don't know) Miss Miracle Grace Howard.



She is my new niece! Born to my brother, Jimmy, and Sis in law, Jenny, on January 15 at 2:28pm.



M.G. (as my brother likes to call her) is so tiny! She was 6 lbs 8 oz and 18 inches long. I think she's pretty special, because our family is fairly small and she's the 1st new Howard to be born in a long time.



I also love the fact that she's a "late in lifer" like me! My brother and his wife are almost exactly the same age my folks were when they had me. That's great for Grace (as I like to call her) because now she'll reap the benefits of being raised by parents who are a little more laid back than first timers. Anyway, congrats to my brother and Jenny!!! I love little Grace tons already! And, now Joe Harrison has a cute baby cousin to love on. What fun!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! Makes me miss a tiny cuddly one already! :)

    ReplyDelete