Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just A Swangin'

Happy Mother's Day to me! Dan & Joe got me a great swing for our backyard. Here is my fearless hubby on the huge ladder hanging up the chains for the swing. Thanks to my Father-in-law for spotting him.



I'm sure Dan will appreciate this close up shot of him. It is so very flattering. :)


Seriously, though, I have to say that I feel very lucky to have married into a family with a carpenter FIL, interior decorator MIL, plumber BIL, & painter Hubby! All I have to do is pick colors and they run with it!Here are the two hard workers after finishing their project. Dan keeps saying he will take a picture of me in MY new swing, but somehow it hasn't happened yet...hmmm. But, I have already done quite a bit of "swangin'" since Sunday, and it is fabulous. I can see me out there watching Joe play all summer long! Being a Mom is a great side job!


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! I can see the TWO of us watching Joe and Caroline running around all summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey,
    I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out both my blogs, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

    http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    Infertility Blog: http://ourjourneythrufaith.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete