Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Well, I guess I'd finally better play along with a "blog-tag!" My friend Jennifer tagged me on her blog. Although I don't have that many other blogger friends, I thought this might be fun for others to read. Enjoy!

SEVEN THINGS I DID BEFORE:
1. Stayed up late
2. Slept late
3. Cooked with Dan 3 or 4 times a week
4. Had friends over for dinner once a week
5. Took Jasper for walks
6. Had my toes done
7. Went to the movies


SEVEN THINGS I DO NOW:
1. Wake up early
2. Fix my hair BEFORE work
3. Leave my school problems at school
4. Cook and feed Joe at the same time
5. Blog
6. Pray more often
7. Let my housework slide to play with Joe (jk- I always did that!)


SEVEN THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO:
1. Go to the beach-any one will do
2. Ride the Christmas train with Joe & Dan
3. Pay someone to clean my house
4. Read a new, interesting book by an author I don't know
5. Host a dinner party and use my good china
6. Fill my bird feeders on a regular basis
7. Find the perfect new house


SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY HUSBAND
1. He can fix anything
2. He's not afraid of housework
3. He's proactive
4. He helped me find my inner comedian
5. He loves music as much as me
6. He reads something EVERYDAY
7. He loves me through thick and thin


SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. If your eyes are on me, I'll know you're listening.
2. Hi, Sugar Pie! (to Joe, not Dan)
3. Hi, Honeybun! (much to Dan's dismay)
4. Japser, stop licking!
5. Let's go out to eat tonight.
6. That's Giganto! (for anything bigger than a breadbox)
7. Stop, look, and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment