Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Please Christmas, don't be late!

Although it has taken a bit longer this year, I do finally have some photos of our Christmas decorations in the house. I've been torn, because this may very well be our last holiday season in this home. So, on one hand, I wanted to go all out on my inside and outside decorations. But in reality, I just haven't had the patience to drag everything out of the attic one last time. So I just did our mantel and, of course, the tree.



I don't think Joe will
mind a few less knick-knacks this year. However, when we finally find our dream home, Dan & Joe had better watch out, because I've got enough decorations stashed in the attic for three houses!!! It'll be Christmas in every room, on every shelf, and around every corner. I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment