Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So Many Outfits, So Little Time

I love finding cute outfits for Joe Harrison. Hopefully, I'm not the only one who goes a little overboard when I find a particulary great one. How is it I have become willing to spend $$$ on something for Joe when I would turn down $5 t-shirts at TJ Maxx because I thought they were asking too much!!! But, I did get this blue & brown corduroy sailor romper on sale at least.



Although I must admit I'm not much of a "sweater vest" kind of person, Joe does look rather dapper in this holiday ensemble. Doesn't he look like a little man?



I know this isn't a spectacular outfit, but I do love the classic white t-shirt and jeans combo. What a sweet boy!




















2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! What a little cutie! Darren told me he saw Mr. Joe Harrison tonight at Sam's. Did he tell you about the addition to Caroline's diet? It went so-so...we'll just have to keep practicing! :)

    p.s. Happy (very belated) B-day! I have something for you...so whenever I manage to see you again, I'll bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag Joe-Momma...you're it! Check my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete